Wednesday, September 14, 2011

AKB48 Singapore Theater 'Live' Vol.8: 'SDN48 2ND STAGE!'


SDN48's 2nd Stage in Singapore was announced to be held on 8th of October during the Vol.7 - SKE8 2nd Stage a few days ago and member list was just released on the AKB48 Singapore Official Facebook Page.

穐田和恵 Kazue Akita
伊東愛 Mana Ito
大山愛未 Aimi Oyama
加藤雅美 Mami Kato
近藤さや香 Sayaka Kondo
佐藤由加里 Yukari Sato
芹那 Serina
チェン・チュー Chen Qu
津田麻莉奈 Marina Tsuda
西国原礼子 Reiko Nishikunihara
野呂佳代 Kayo Noro
福田朱子 Akane Fukuda

Tickets would be on sale this weekend and more details are yet to be announced.

The moment I saw the member list, I was like 'OMG!!! This concert die die MUST GO!'. My SDN48 oshimen (favourite), Yukarin (Sato Yukari) is in the member list!! I am so going to get off-day from work to meet my oshimen in person! Now.. what shall I give her as a gift... >w<
I need to find a way to get money first... T_T

UPDATE (17th September): Added poster from AKB48 Singapore Official Facebook page at top of post.
Tickets are on sale now online and from tomorrow at the AKB48 Official Shop.

UPDATE (7th October):

The SDN48 Stage 2 T-shirts are in stock and comes in two colors, black and white, at $35 each.
I'm getting both! XD If my pay is enough though =X

No comments:

Post a Comment