Saturday, November 5, 2011

AKB48 Singapore Theater 'Live' Vol.9: 'AKB48 5TH STAGE'


The member list for the upcoming concert was just released on the AKB48 Singapore Official Facebook earlier today.

Details of the concert from the Facebook page:
Latest Update!
20.11.2011 (SUN)
PRESENTED BY CANON Singapore Pte Ltd
AKB48 Singapore Theater 'Live' Vol.9
AKB48, STAGE 5- 2PM & 6PM
Performing Member list announcement and online ticket sales are now up! Full details here: http://www.akb48.com.sg/

Hmm... not really interested this time as the member list don't have any of my favourite members this time and I also need to save up for French Kiss's new single. French Kiss is my favourite sub-unit from AKB48 and am going to support them as much as I can by buying their singles! I may still go down to view the concert through the television screen outside to check out their song list on that day though.

No comments:

Post a Comment