Monday, March 11, 2019

Moving On

It's really been a long while since I last posted here.

Many things happened, including the leaving from the 48 fandom.

Along the way I came across many other groups, which some I supported for awhile and some that I am still supporting but at most as an casual.

Latest that I had been supporting with full attention was actually a seiyuu-idol unit, called 'Wake, Up, Girls!', which was formed to help the Touhoku region which was struck by the March11 tsunami.

However they were set to disband and I have drafted out a long reflection regarding it, which I will be posting shortly after this. The reflection post might just going to be the last post here, as for now, I have no intention to support any other groups in full steam like how I did for WUG. Even for WUG I didn't even get to blog regularly about my experiences with then due to many commitments that I have now, and that I have been simply posting photos and short posts along the way on social media like Facebook and Twitter, sometimes Instagram.

Some stuff on this blog will be changed to fit that upcoming post, like the background, but I will leave the widgets at the sides untouched in memories of my passion for AKB48 back in those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment