Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The First PSP theme I made!

My first attempt in making a PSP theme. Hope it's good ^^

Tenshi (from Angel Beats!) PSP theme
Preview:

Do give feedback so that I can improve this version of Tenshi PSP theme and can make better PSP themes in the future! ^^

Download Tachibana Kanade (Tenshi) PSP theme Version 1.0.0 here!
(If you are intending to mass share or upload this theme somewhere else, do inform me. I just want to know =] I won't kill you)

Directions:
Copy the PTF (.ptf) file to X:\PSP\THEME (X = your memory card or PSP)
On your PSP go to Settings>Theme Settings>Theme>Go to the theme and select>Apply

More themes that I am still working on: Yui from Angel Beats!, K-ON!, Miku from Vocaloid, Rin from Vocaloid... (you can also request for themes too! But do give me some time to create as I am a kinda busy man xp hahax!)


No comments:

Post a Comment