Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Gathering @ Asia

 THE GATHERING @ ASIA is a Japanese sub-culture event consisting of Cosplay and Manga drawing organized by Cosplay.sg (Cost'asia). There are various competitions that would be going on for manga drawing, cosplay and many more. It was part of the launch of the new *SCAPE building at 2 Orchard Link, next to Cathay Cineleisure.

I was unable to make it on the 19th as I have an appointment thus I only went on the 20th. Sadly, most of the cosplayers went on the 19th, found it a bit boring and did not come on the 20th =[
Furthermore, I am low in funds and am using film, thus I didn't really take much photos =X
I felt quite bored over time and decided to pull out a moe chibi Yui cosplayer, a friend of mine, to do a mini photoshoot.

Here are some of my takes:


More photos on my Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment