Saturday, May 28, 2011

AKB48 2nd Handshaking Session, Welcoming the Arrival of Remaining AKB48 Members

Started queuing for the AKB48 handshaking session today at slightly after 12:30pm and the queue was fortunately not too long. Thought that a lot of people would queue very early like on the first day of the Official Shop opening so initially intended to go there at 9 to 10am =X Was stuck with something else thus, did not reach there that early. While waiting I played with my iPod Touch, surfed the net and blogged using my laptop and helped my friend to upgrade his firmware for his iPod Touch 1st Gen. My friends, AKB48 mateys, arrived awhile later.
(More information on the handshaking session here)

 Me and my friends ^^



 err... Mediacorp? There are cosplay going on downstairs by the way.

 Finally! They arrived!! ^o^


 秋元才加 (Sayaka Akimoto), 梅田彩佳 (Ayaka Umeda), 仁藤萌乃 (Moeno Nito)





 back at the Official Shop downstairs

 Their autographed photos on display! ^^ Not for sale though.

List of members performing in tomorrow's concert pasted on the wall
(More information on the AKB48 Singapore 'LIVE' and list of AKB48 members performing here)

As compared to the previous handshaking session with Wasamin, Komorin and Myao, this time round we got to hold on to the members' hands longer and chat for a while with them! Did not expected it thus was kind of at a lost as for what to say. My standard topic to the all three was '選抜頑張ります!' ('senbatsu ganbarimasu!' - 'All the best for the senbatsu!) and for Moeno, I additionally said '萌乃大好きです!' ('Moeno daisuki desu!' - 'I love Moeno!') as amongst the three, my favourite is Moeno. ^^ I like her 'Bungee' in the 'Majisuka Gakuen' drama. =3

Umechan pointed at my shirt and I think she asked that if I went to the previous concert on 15th May and whether I would be going to the tomorrow's concert. I was saying yes at all her questions and she sounded very happy ^^ Although I am not actually going to tomorrow's concert as I would not be able to make it, making her happy makes me happy too. =D Hmm.. today is actually the first day I know of her though (there are a lot members in AKB48 so even though I am a fan for sometime already, I am still trying get to know and remember more members). Looks and feel kawaii to me, both pretty and cute. ^^ Shall add her to the list of members that I am currently following.

Still was at a lost as to what to say when shaking Sayaka's hand, so I did an introduction on top of wishing her all the best in the Senbatsu elections. Maybe I was a bit too excited as I finally got to see Sayaka right in front of me after years only seeing her behind the screen? I forgot that she can speak in English rather fluently! Should have talked to her in English so that I can talk to her longer.. wasted my chance to talk to Sayaka... T_T

I went home first to settle some stuff before heading off to Changi Airport Terminal 2 Arrival Hall to welcome the arrival of the remaining 13 AKB48 members that would be performing tomorrow. The fans there are in the midst in preparing the banners when I arrived and starting to get hyped up =3

AKB48's staff helping to gather the AKB48 members' luggage

They reached the checkpoint! Everyone were so hyped up by now upon seeing them =D


Collecting their luggage

Say Cheese! ^^


Why... why did I spoil my previous camera which always gave me awesome photos?! Still not really used to my current new camera and it's also not a very good one... anyways, the point is, Wasamin is in this photo but the photo is blurred due to camera shake! Noooooo... T_T



The banners!

Next time, I not going to fanboy while taking photos again. It always end up with crappy photos in that way. I shall control myself, take a good shot first before fanboying all I want!
And... I have been saying that I want to save up for a EOS550D or EOS500D.. I wonder when that day would come =_= I think I shall go for EOS600D and after already by the time I have the money.

I went to a friend's chalet after that at Pasir Ris HomeTeamNS Holiday Resorts for some barbeque food! ^^

and not to forget,

なっちゃんお誕生日おめでとう!! ^o^
Happy Birthday Nacchan!!

(Credits to Suki for photos at handshaking session)

No comments:

Post a Comment