Saturday, October 8, 2011

AKB48 Singapore Theater 'Live' Vol.8: 'SDN48 2ND STAGE!'


After reaching home from the airport, I took a short power nap before preparing to set off to work. Yes, work. =_= Wasn't able to get whole day off but I still managed to bargain a half day off though.

Rushed down to *SCAPE at around 5pm and while on the way, a bird shit drop on my head. Omg.. what a day is today. T_T Lucky the bird is eating healthy and managed to washed it away easily in the toilet.

My ticket did not get me the first row (Information on the queuing system here) so I joined my other friends at the back, behind the last row of seats. Wanted to be in first row to be closer to Yukarin (Sato Yukari) and get her attention (and her garter - inside people would know what I mean ^w^) but sadly don't have the luck and 'connections'. The back wasn't that bad though. It was so fun as there's no space constraint! Only thing that still hurt my heart is that I wasn't able to catch Yukarin's garter during the song, '誘惑のガーター' ('Yuuwaku no Garter')... TAT Only the first couple of rows (first row in fact) stand the chance to catch it when she throws it!

Whining aside, the concert was as expected, really awesome and of course sexy! (SDN48 is a mature-themed sister group of AKB48 whose concerts were supposed to be age restricted. With age restriction lifted, the dances would of course be milder but still are sexy)
The concert reached it's peak when they performed the cover songs of their three singles,'Min Min Min', 'Ai Chuseyo', and 'GaGaGa'. Was totally going crazy then o(^o^)o

The handshake session while exiting the concert area was like the previous SDN48 concert in Singapore, totally AWESOME! The SDN48 gives really good handshakes! The day reached it's peak when I reached Yukarin. She remembered me and said some stuff that I did not get initially while I keep trying to say if I can be her #1 fan. I not sure if she got it but I heard something '4' from her. Only soon later did I realize she was referring to the letter I wrote to her, which was given to her along with the customized tee at the airport!


She was actually referring to me only able to come after 4 due to work, to confirm that it was me and was talking about it to me which I don't really remember as I was already on cloud nine!
Due to the delay I caused while I had a conversation with Yukarin, the people behind me was being pushed to speed up the queue - and causing my friend to be not able to shake a couple of SDN48 members' hands. Oops! Sorry!! This is what normally happens when one meets his/her most favourite member of a group. >_<
Only if my Japanese is much better. T_T I could have a proper conversation with her instead of one containing so many question marks!

Rushed out to the back of *SCAPE after the handshake to camp at a good spot at the side of the van which the SDN48 members would be leaving in...




... but in no luck as other SDN48 members sat on the seats in front of my spot and thus Yukarin sat nearer to the back. I did attract Yukarin's attention while she finding for a seat though and what she did TOTALLY MELTED MY HEART!! She waved to me and gave me a moe-moe-kyun heart sign!! <3
Ohhh myy godddd... It was totally unforgettable >w<
(Did not have photos of her as I was too preoccupied waving and keeping my eyes on Yukarin)

Now the trouble. Feel like giving another gift to her relating to Singapore as a souvenir when sending her off at the airport tomorrow but at this time it's impossible to find one already... Shall see what to do tomorrow then.

No comments:

Post a Comment