Tuesday, January 31, 2012

AKB48 Singapore Theater 'Live' Vol.12: 'SDN48 3RD STAGE'


Announced at the Vol.11 - AKB48 6th Stage, the next concert would be by SDN48. Ever since the announcement of SDN48's disbandment, I have been wishing for one more SDN48 concert in Singapore, one last one. Was totally bursting with joy at the AKB48 concert when it was announced.

What's more, just a couple of days ago, it was revealed that my oshimen (favourite), Yukarin, would be coming through the SDN48 members' blogs! It was then announced earlier today the member list. I am so going to use this chance to cheer all I can for her and confess my love to her as much as possible before I won't be able to see them again. T_T
I am sure this concert would be the most touching, the most memorable and the most tear-jerking concert ever in my life.

Sales of the tickets would start tomorrow (1st February) noon on the official site, and 11am 4th February (Saturday) at the official shop in *SCAPE.

No comments:

Post a Comment