Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sending off AKB48 members at Changi Airport (Vol. 11)

Ever since the announcement of Yonechan and Nacchan leaving AKB48, I have been thinking whether Yonechan is still in Singapore, and have been watching the concert backstage, or had she flown back to Japan first.

Camped overnight at Changi Airport to send the AKB48 members off in the morning. This time I decided not to hang any photos on my neck as to prevent the blunder I made during the handshake session yesterday to happen again.

Did not really notice Yonechan the whole time and thought she left early until we watched the video clips fellow fans and I took. Although she is not one of my top favourites but I feel that I would be missing her and I hope she would be back soon.

And before I forget, I have to say that when the members enter the airport, Amina walks in 'like a boss'!! So cool yo. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment