Saturday, January 28, 2012

AKB48 Singapore Theater 'Live' Vol.11: 'AKB48 6TH STAGE'

Came out of the NTU admission talks early as I already got what I want to know and managed to be just in time for the 2pm time slot of the concert.


The concert kick-started off really good with 'Everyday Kachuusha', 'Aitakatta' and 'Iiwake Maybe' before the introductions. As usual, I totally enjoyed my time at the concert mainly due to the awesome song list. The unit songs, which I don't really remember which, after the introductions were different from the past few AKB48 stages in Singapore and are very good. After the MC that followed were the songs that I anticipated the most, 'River', 'Beginner', 'Ponytail to Shushu' and 'Hikoukigumo'.
The encore further hyped up the atmosphere (as always XD) with 'Flying Get', 'Kaze wa Fuiteiru' and 'Heavy Rotation'.
Throughout the concert I have been rooting for Nacchi (Sato Natsuki) the most as for among the member list for this concert, I love Nacchi the most.

During the handshake session after the concert I made a little blunder, which was really unexpected. I hung two photos on my neck with a large card holder, Nacchi on one side and French Kiss on the other, to show Nacchi and Mocchi respectively. Little did I expect that when I reached Umechan (Umeda Ayaka), she appeared speechless to me and start to look a bit disappointed while looking at the photo that I hung on my neck. Then came the moment of awkwardness where we looked into each other's eye without exchange of words before I was pushed by the staff to move on.
Did she remember me?? Oh no... I think I really disappointed her (´Д`)

While outside after the 2pm concert, I recalled some of the questions that she asked during the handshake event before Vol. 2, AKB48's second stage in Singapore, where we were given so much time during the handshake session that we can run out of things to chat with the members. One of the questions was something like if I would be supporting her during the concert and in the future. I told her of course I would, which I meant that as part of AKB48 but I was fearing that she took it as supporting her as in oshi. Furthermore, I think I made quite an impression on her during the event.
And with the photo hung on my neck not being her, I think she thought that I oshihen (change of favourite member)!

Tried to remedy the situation by borrowing a Umechan photo from a friend of mine. I did not go for the 6pm time slot so I camped out side the warehouse entrance, where the AKB48 members would be for the hand shake session after the concert. Nacchi and Mocchi is positioned more inside while Umechan is at the end of the line. When the AKB48 members came out and positioned for the hand shake session, I called out to Umechan and showed her the photo I hung on my neck.
She was totally delighted, pointed at the photo, gave and thumbs up and a 'Yossha!' gesture. Oh my... she look so cute!! >//< Only if I am able to film that moment down!

Went to the back of *SCAPE see the AKB48 members again as they took their van back to their hotel before heading back home and prepare for camping overnight at the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment