Thursday, September 23, 2010

AFA X 'I Love Anisong' Tickets are out now!

Latest Update: 'I Love Anisong' tickets are back! Get them from Gatecrash!

UPDATE from Gatecrash: EVENT MAINTENANCE IN PROGRESS - AFA X I Love Anisong VIP Ticket Sales are now suspended. Gatecrash would be announcing when the sales of the tickets resume.


Yes! The long awaited tickets are finally out! For more information about 'I Love Anisong', visit the AFA X link here!
Book your tickets now at Gatecrash!

Procedure from the website:
STEP 1
Purchase “I Love Anisong” ticket(s) through Gatecrash.
(VIP PASS ON SALE 23rd September, 9AM) STANDING PASS ON SALE 30th September, 9AM)

STEP 2
Collect “I Love Anisong” ticket(s) via Gatecrash collection methods.

STEP 3
Redeem your concert pass and light stick(s) at the dedicated “I Love Anisong” redemption counter at the venue (Check AFA website for location and opening times). The concert pass is worn on a lanyard.

STEP 4
Enter the festival through the designated entrance. (Present your Gatecrash Ticket as verification and be directed to the entrance by AFA staff).

STEP 5
Enter the concert area before the “I Love Anisong” concerts through the designated. entrance. Please ensure that you have your Gatecrash ticket at all times.

STEP 6
Enjoy your once-in-a-lifetime experience!

Options for tickets:

*Please note that VIP tickets will be based on best seating system by Gatecrash.
The earlier you purchase your tickets the better the seats that will be allocated.

A Booking & Handling Fee of S$2 per ticket is charged, separate to the above costs.

For further enquiries regarding I LOVE ANISONG Concert, please email: contact@animefestival.asia

No comments:

Post a Comment