Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Preordered Azusa Carabiner Case & Angel Beats 2011 Desktop Calendar!

First up, the K-On! Azusa Nakano Carabiner Case by COSPA.

It would be released in Japan for 1050円 in mid-October this year and measures 10cm by 6cm.
Preorders are still available at AmiAmi.

Angel Beats 2011 Desktop Calendar by Chara-ani

Releasing in Japan around early November for 1500円 and it would be a 8-page monthly calendar measuring about 20cm at its width by 15.8cm at its height.
Preorders are still available at AmiAmi

I went to add both into cart at AmiAmi and I just happen to add two of he Angel Beats! calendar into my cart without noticing. Only to find that out when the auto-generated email came to my inbox, saying I ordered two. Uh-oh... wonder if can edit a order when it is checked out application ID created. Order ID is not yet created though.

No comments:

Post a Comment