Thursday, September 30, 2010

"K-ON! After School Live!!"

I have posted a few months ago about this upcoming PSP game here! ^^


The game was released today and the soft copy was already available online for some time. I tried out the game expecting it to be rather easy as all the notes travel in a line but unexpectedly, it is not the notes that are moving but is the cue! The first thing I did not get used to is that when the cue reach the right end of the screen, it immediately appears on the left end where there was new notes and I wasn't fast enough to press the corresponding key fast enough. Slowly I got used to it but I seem to feel like a scanner =x You would know what I mean when you play it XD

The game interface is simple and fun. Similar to Project Diva, where Miku pronounces the word SEGA at the start of the game, in this case Yui pronounced the word SEGA. I have not yet venture much in the game yet but so far I have played some songs, which includes the character image songs (woots~!!) and fed Mio and Yui cake owo Shall do something on Azusa next time I play it hahax!! XD And before I forgot, the characters are just darn cute! Being chibified and all.. hahax! While waiting to select an option at the menu, whether to play a song, view what you unlocked or return to title, one of character would be on the screen walking around or doing some cute stuff! XD

Haven't got it yet? You can get it from AmiAmi here! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment