Sunday, December 4, 2011

AKB48 Singapore Theater 'Live' Vol.10: 'NMB48 1ST STAGE' (Team N)

Was super excited and was anticipating for NMB48 Team N's first stage in Singapore A LOT. Sadly, the very next day is the start of my Mid-semester Tests, thus even though I came up with a excuse to come out of house today, I couldn't come up with a 'valid' excuse to stay over night yesterday at the airport to welcome the NMB48 members when they arrive.


Bought the the ticket for the second time slot from the store when sales start and got ticket for the first time slot from a friend few minutes before the concert start. Was really sad as I initially wanted to buy the concert t-shirt but when I arrived, it was already all sold out. Should have went down to get it yesterday!

The concert was totally awesome and my attention was mostly placed on Sayanee (Yamamoto Sayaka), followed by Maachun (Ogasawara Mayu). They are my top two favourites in NMB48 and Sayanee is my oshimen (top favourite).
The setlist of the concert is as listed below,

-overture-
Seishun Girls (青春ガールズ)
Beach Sandal (ビーチサンダル)
Kimi ga Hoshi ni Naru made (君が星になるまで)
-MC1: Introductions-
Blue rose (Fukumoto Aina, Yamamoto Sayaka, Ogasawara Mayu, Kishino Rika)
Kinjirareta Futari (禁じられた2人) (Yamada Nana, Yoshida Akari)
Ame no Dobutsuen (雨の動物園) (Watanabe Miyuki, Kondo Rina, Mori Ayaka, Shiroma Miru, Jonishi Kei, Kadowaki Kanako, Kinoshita Haruna)
-MC2-
Fushidara na Natsu (ふしだらな夏) (Ogasawara Mayu, Jonishi Kei, Kinoshita Haruna, Fukumoto Aina, Yamada Nana, Yamamoto Sayaka, Watanabe Miyuki, Yoshida Akari)
Don't disturb!
Virgin love
Hizukehenkousen (日付変更線)
-MC3-
Boku no Uchiage Hanabi (僕の打ち上げ花火)
-Encore-
Yakusoku yo (約束よ)
Korogaru Ishi ni Nare (転がる石になれ)
Cinderella wa Damasarenai (シンデレラは騙されない) (Was in the original N2 set list but not in today's set list)
*Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shōjo (絶滅黒髪少女)
*Oh My God! (オーマイガー!)
*AKB48 Medley (Beginner, Chance no Junban, Ponytail to Shushu, Heavy Rotation)
*Everyday, Kachuusha (Everyday、カチューシャ)

I got really crazy, jumping and waving my light sticks (and also my D-I-Y supposedly-ultra-bright yellow LED light sticks) for almost the whole of the concert for both time slots. There are just so many songs that I enjoy in the set list!

One of my top favourtie, 'Seishun Girls', totally made an awesome kick-start. 'Blue Rose', right after the introductions, was the song I have been anticipating the most as not only does it sound really good, the performance in general totally ROCKS!! To add on, it was performed my two most favourite NMB48 member, Sayanee and Maachun, with two more NMB48 members that I also love a lot, Ainyan (Fukumoto Aina) and Rikanyan (Kishino Rika).

The very next song 'Kinjirareta Futari' was also one of my favourite as it's very melodic and frankly speaking it was also because Yukirin (Kashiwagi Yuki) was one of the singer of the song in AKB48 Team B's first stage in Japan.
'Virgin Love' and 'Boku no Uchiage Hanabi' were also my favourites in the set list.

With so much epicness before the encore, a lot of energy was already drained but it was really just appetizers. The encore was the real deal! Almost everyone lost ourselves and I was forcing out what ever energy that I still have. By the way, this was not all as about two and a half hours time later (6pm), I had a round two! My hands and in fact almost my whole body are still aching even till now. I totally did not give a thought about my tomorrow's test to be honest. Oops!

The handshake session was really unforgettable too, for both sessions (2pm & 6pm concerts). At the first session, I confessed my love to Sayanee.. I mean told her that she is my most favourite member in NMB48 and want to be her top fan. She got very delighted and thanked me very sincerely while holding to my hand even more tighter. (´∀`)♡
When I reached Maachun, before saying 'ありがとうございます' (Thank you), I added in 'あああ! まーちゅん!!' with so much passion that made her though that she is my oshimen (most favourite) and like Sayanee, became super delighted and held on to my hand tightly. Uh ohh... Never mind! She's my second favourite so it's okay (^ ^") It became more obvious that she thought I oshi her during the 6pm concert's handshake session, where just right after I let go of the hands of the member before Maachun, even before I turn to face her, she grabbed my hands and shook so sincerely, thanking me even before I opened my mouth! Σ(゜゜)
In general, the whole handshake session was really good and most of the members were referring to and commenting about the t-shirt I was wearing. (I wore a 'for Japan' tee by 'The Design Society' where proceeds would be donated to the Touhoku earthquake struck areas)

As usual, straight after the handshake session of the 6pm concert, I rushed straight to the back of *SCAPE to get a good spot at the van area.
Sayanee sat at the seat just in front of the seat that I am facing while Maachun sat at the seat just behind and here came the awkward moment..


Initially, I was showing Sayanee a heart made with my hands (can say the same as the moe-moe-kyun one but reaching out to her). She waved to me happily and took photos. Soon after, Maachun spotted me (while I already put my hands down luckily), pointed and waved so happily to me. Well, I gave her a heart made with my hands too and what she did in return totally melted my heart and gave me the final blow, she gave me back a heart made with her hands! Oh dear... o(>_<)o ♡
Shortly after, Sayaka started video recording us fans, while the van moved a bit. I gave Sayanee a heart again and she pointed her camera straight at me right away! I think she even took a photo too before the van started to move off.
Super awkward to have two favourites in a group. While I was giving a heart to one, I was worrying the other would see. This really shows two-timing is not good huh.. hahax!


Ah well, shall rest and wake up early tomorrow to send the NMB48 members off at the airport, with an excuse to my parents that I need to settle some stuff in school before having my test. ('x' )

By the way, I also collected quite a lot of stuff I ordered through my friend,

Three French Kiss 4th Single 'Saisho no Mail' (Types A, B & C) , two Wasamin (Iwasa Misaki) photos, one Rena photo, and the Everyday Kachuusha single (Theater ver) was from another friend.

I opened my 'Saisho no Mail' singles to see what photo cards I get and shockingly, I got Akicha (Takajo Aki) - my kamioshi (most top favourite of all among all the '48' groups) - for all three!! I was like, 'OMG... What are the chances of getting all three my top favourite?!?! This must be fate!' I wanted at least one Yukirin (Kashiwagi Yuki) though as I already have one Akicha and one Mocchi (Kuramochi Asuka). Just happened that a fellow Akicha fan did not get any Akicha and have a Yukirin to trade with one of my Akicha photo card.


Collected many light stick from fellow fans for 'raw materials' for my personal project (・ω ・ )

No comments:

Post a Comment