Monday, December 5, 2011

Sending off Riichan at Changi Airport


One might ask, 'Riichan? How about the other NMB48 members?'. Well, partly due to my careless mind and partly I wasn't able to camp over night at the airport as I have a test today.

I did took the first train this time but I was given bad news from fellow fans that the NMB48 members have left. They said that when they came over to Changi Airport Terminal 2 at around after 12am, there was a Japanese fan there who told them about half of the NMB48 members, including Sayanee, have already entered the check-point. And that the very moment that I arrived at Terminal 2, slightly before 7am, the remaining NMB48 members, probably including Maachun, are already entering the check-point at Terminal 3. They were simply waiting for a miracle to happen, what ever miracle it can be, thus waiting at Terminal 2 till now. I decided to wait too since it would be still too early if i go to school now and I also feel like trying my luck.

Amazingly, a miracle did happen! Riichan appeared! I was really surprised as I didn't expect any NMB48 members left behind as there's already two batches of flights (1am+ flight and 7am+ flight, which I missed). She was so called totally the miracle to us who missed the first two batches and we greeted Riichan warmly while sending her off. She looked really tired and did not really interact with us much. Understandable though, since they are only able to sleep a little after the tiring concert.

It was slowly did I realize Sayanee and the other NMB48 members are attending school today, thus need to return to Japan as soon as possible after the concert. Should have realized this earlier. It won't change anything actually though since I can't camp over-night. It must be really hard on the NMB48 members. Hope they are okay! (> <) 頑張って!!

My post on the NMB48 concert yesterday here.

No comments:

Post a Comment