Friday, December 30, 2011

Maeshima Ami to release her first solo photobook!


前島亜美 (Maeshima Ami) comes from an idol group called SUPER☆GiRLS, and it was recently announced that she would be releasing a solo photobook in 27th January, titled 'あみた' ('Amita'). This is not only the first time Amita (Maeshima's nickname) would be releasing a aolo photobook and is also the first time a member of SUPER☆GiRLS would be releasing a photobook! Am so excited about this!

The photobook will consist photos that were shot in Miyakojima, secret private shots of Maeshima Ami as a SUPER☆GiRLS member, and as a model of “Pichi Lemon”. There would also be a interview section. Amita herself would making an appearance at Fukuya bookstore (Shinjuku Subnade) during the day of the release.

I started to like SUPER☆GiRLS and following them when I came across their second single song, 'MAX!乙女心' ('MAX! Otome Gokoro'). I did have the impression of hearing their debut single 'がんばって 青春' ('Ganbatte Seishun') then but I don't really know why I gave the group a pass that time. Maybe due to my fandom in AKB48 being amplified to enormous proportions when AKB48 released their 18th single 'Beginner' and 19th single 'Chance no Junban'.

I only started to make Amita my favourite among the 12-member idol group when they released their third single '女子力←パラダイス' ('Joshiryoku←Paradise'). I did take note of her in the PV of 'MAX! Otome Gokoro' quite often initially, but it was this single's PV that make me come to the conclusion, 'This is it! Amita is my favourite in SUPER☆GiRLS!'. She is just so irresistibly cute, especially her voice! ♥

Congratulations to Amita for her first solo photobook! おめでとう!!

No comments:

Post a Comment