Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Iwasa Misaki from AKB48 to debut as an Enka singer


Ever since Wasamin's (Iwasa Misaki) transfer to Nagara Productions from OgiPro in April, which houses many veteran Enka singers, I already felt that Wasamin's dream of becoming an Enka singer would very soon be fulfilled. In AKB48, she often performed Enka songs at AKB48’s events.


Announced yesterday, Wasamin would be making her solo debut as an Enka singer under Tokuma Japan Communications. This makes her the third in AKB48 to make a solo debut, after Itano Tomomi and Maeda Atsuko, and the first to debut as an Enka singer.

Wasamin is scheduled to debut on 1st of February 2012.

Wasamin commentedm, "I was surprised but very happy, as it’s been my dream to make a solo debut as a singer since I was little. It’s all thanks to the people who are always supporting me. I will continue trying my best as Iwasa Misaki with the mindset of standing on a new start line."

Source: Mantan Web|tokyohive

No comments:

Post a Comment