Saturday, August 27, 2011

AKB48 Singapore Theatre 'LIVE' Vol.6 - AKB48 4th Stage


Didn't intend to go for the concert today initially, mainly due to lack of spare cash =[ Went down to *Scape with just intending to get a concert flyer and go back home. However, thanks to a very kind person I got to enter the 2pm concert!! ^o^ (eh wait.. I thought I should be studying for my Power System Analysis examinations already?? o_o)

Anyways, before the concert I got news from the friend which I ordered Rena photo sets through that one more of the sets arrived. Costed me SGD21 =X Well, Matsui Rena is my SKE48 oshi (favourite). =p
Here it is,
 As for the SDN48's 3rd Single 'Min.Min.Min.' ^
I preordered through a friend in the forum, Girls of 48, and got it from her after the concert. Thanks! ^^
(Received the Kohara + Serina photo from the single)

This concert can be considered one of the best I gone so far, not because of the member list (don't have any of my favourites this time in the performing member list), but because of the experience I had while at the most back row. There was so much space at the back that me and my friends went very high during the concert, jumping more than usual, along with all the wotagei actions and shoutings - which are usually rather toned down while we were around the middle rows, due to space constraint and having people behind us. There was so much 'exercise' for my hands and legs that I was totally exhausted at the end and so much shouting that my throat went very sore, considering I just fell slightly sick this morning. XD
The handshake that followed the concert was rather okay. More of like touch and go for most of the AKB48 girls. =[ I still missed the SKE48 and SDN48 handshake sessions as they so much more friendly, holding on to my hand (or rather all the people's hands) with some even as if not willing to let go. =X

Walking around outside the warehouse and the AKB48 Official Shop for awhile after the concert and saw a Japanese guy with a ton of the AKB48's 22nd Single 'Flying Get' Theater version photos. Spotted 4 Akicha (Takajo Aki) and a friend of mine took 2 of them while I took one.

Had a real hard time closing the deal. =X The Japanese guy wanted to traded it for only full set Singapore Theater photos so I offered both my Haachan (Haruka Katayama) and Nakayan (Sayaka Nakaya) full Singapore Theater June sets for just the single Akicha 'Flying Get' Theater photo but he also don't want and said he looking for Team 4 full sets, which I don't have. =[
I tried to offer SGD15 but he also gave me the 'No no'. He asked if can trade with my the two 'Marutto AKB48 Special 2' Team 4 photos, which are the Maria and the Paruru+Miyumiyu+Ranran. This time was a 'No no' from me. Totally not worth. Those photos are Singapore exclusives for the magazine and is in very limited amount, and the Akicha photos can be found very easily on auction sites while those Singapore exclusive magazine photos are not.

Had no choice but to offer a higher cash price and I got it at SGD20

 Looks a bit too China-like =X but well.. I'm still okay with it.
She's my kamioshi (Most favourite) XD

More information on the concert in my previous post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment