Sunday, August 7, 2011

Went down to collect my Akicha file


Won this file through an event on a AKB48 forum that I frequent visit, Girls of 48. In the competition, one is required to eat as much don as he/she can through out the whole of July and post a picture of the each don on that event's thread. One valid picture earns the person one point. The accumulated points is then used at the start of August to bid for the files one wants, from a list of files featuring different AKB48 members. My oshi is Akicha so I poured all my points there, and well, seems that there was not competition for the Akicha file, I won it straightaway.

Collected the file from two of the global moderators of the forum at *Scape this afternoon. Thanks to the administrator for the event and thanks to the two moderators for passing it to me! ^^

Went into the AKB48 official shop to just look around, while still pondering whether to get the Oya Masana and Ogiso Shiori photo sets and in the end, I went ahead to get the Oya Masana set first. =X oops!

This month's SKE48 costume is very pretty ^^ 'Pareo wa Emerald' (literally emerald-colored pareo)!

No comments:

Post a Comment