Saturday, August 13, 2011

Trip to AKB48 Singapore Official Cafe

Initially I only planned to meet up with a friend to get the Singapore April Theater Akicha photo which i don't have, and another friend from the Girlsof48 forum to get the Team Z photos of Akicha, Rena and Yuko.

Got the bottom right one today. One more to go to complete my April set!

Akicha Team Z photo

Rena Team Z photo

and two Yuko Team Z photos!

I noticed that an AKB ga Ippai banner was set up in front of the AKB48 Singapore Official Cafe, which was slightly larger than life-size, while I was waiting outside the cafe for the friend from the forum.


Heard it was just put up, a couple of minutes before I arrived! =D
Bump into two more friends outside the cafe and we had some fun posing with the banner and taking photos XD
We had a short chat, with my forum friend too, outside the cafe before we decided to just take a seat inside the cafe while ordering some floats

 They changed the photos at the entrance to Mocchi, Suuchan and Ranran, who would be the three guests for the special visit tomorrow!

Ordered the SKE48 float. Tastes real good ^w^ Though I don't know what the actual flavour is! xp

We stayed in the cafe for rather long, chatting and looking at photos, till even the menu changed from 'Afternoon Tea Specials' to 'Dinner' =p Whe did not order dinner though. Don't have that much spare cash for my case.

With the receipt from the cafe we were able to try out the current promotion by Zone-X, where any purchase in *Scape would entitle the receipt holder a certain number of chances on the UFO machine on the 2nd floor, if I remember correctly. Not really sure of the exact details. My friend managed to get a plush from the machine and won an opportunity to have a photo taken with the plush by Zone-X, which would then appear in the poster outside their store entrance at the 3rd floor. Hahax! Not exactly free eh? XD

He also placed a Mayuyu photo on the plush when the photo was taken XD
Shall go there again one day to spot my friend's photo on the poster!

No comments:

Post a Comment