Friday, August 26, 2011

AKB48 Singapore Theatre 'LIVE' Vol.7 - SKE48 2nd Stage

As posted previously, the AKB48 Singapore Theatre 'LIVE' Vol.7 would be the SKE48's second stage. When I heard about the member list first hand when I was at *Scape myself (helping my friend buy the cafe special visit tickets), I did not believed it until I saw it myself online. It would be a full Team KII stage!! OMG!! THIS I MUST NOT MISS!!

Anyways, the details posted on AKB48 Singapore Official Facebook page:

'04.09.11 (SUN) AKB48 Singapore Theater 'Live' Vol.7 - SKE48 STAGE 2
Member Performing List!

Presenting Team KII!

赤枝里々奈 Ririna Akaeda
阿比留李帆 Riho Abiru
石田安奈 Anna Ishida
小木曽汐莉 Shiori Ogiso
加藤智子 Tomoko Kato
後藤理沙子 Risako Goto
佐藤聖羅 Seira Sato
佐藤実絵子 Mieko Sato
高柳明音 Akane Takayanagi
秦佐和子 Sawako Hata
古川愛季 Airi Furukawa
松本莉奈 Rina Matsumoto
向田茉夏 Manatsu Mukaida
矢方美紀 Miki Yakata
山田澪花 Reika Yamada
若林倫香 Tomoka Wakabayashi

Online tickets sales will start today 26.08.11(FRI) from 6pm at the official AKB48 Singapore website! http://www.akb48.com.sg/
'


Akane! Shawako! Shirorin! Omg... It's hard to decided what board to make XD Maybe I shall just do one with all the members on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment