Sunday, July 4, 2010

Okuno @ Cosfest IX 2010

Missed the Day One of Cosfest IX 2010 due to my involvement in SHINE Youth Mascot Parade 2010 but I didn't mind as I had much fun (and loot!) at the Mascot Parade and there is still Day Two for Cosfest IX 2010! Unlike Cosfest VIII 2009 where I went to the event with a girl I liked (but did not confess to >//<), I went to the event alone.

Cosfest IX was a event that I have anticipating a lot as Cosfest to me is one of the best cosplay events in Singapore as it is a outdoor events and the natural lighting in the  outdoors is favorable to me, as a photographer. The weather is a bit harsh though, especially to the cosplayers, but I don't mind, as long as I get great photos in the end! Hahax!


Some of the photos I took:

More Photos at SGCafe thread and Facebook Album!

Made more new friends at the event (That's the aim of the event anyways hahax!) and gained more experience on photography. In overall, I enjoyed it like how I enjoyed Cosfest VIII ^^ Maybe even more? Hahax! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment