Wednesday, July 14, 2010

あなたのVOYAKILOID (Your Voyakiloid)



Song: あなたのVOYAKILOID (Your Voyakiloid) by 弱音ハク (Yowane Haku)
Origin:  あなたの歌姫 (Your Diva) by 初音ミク (Hatsune Miku)
Translation:
This house's computer is my new bar
From today, I'm your Yowane Haku and you'll say I'm hopeless
Hold on, what should I write? A page full of "It's horrible"?
Yes, your comment is about that green tsundere
You used to value me, but it really didn't mean anything
I'm Yowane Haku, your only Voyakiloid in the world
When I met you, I began to complain even more
And today, I'm hearing your own complaints again
During the supposed-to-be-quiet drinking hour
I wonder if you can still produce something good today?
Sake is the perfect evening drink for a Yowane Haku
I want to tell everyone what I feel
But I chose to be worthless
I have the voice of a singing robot, always and forever
And that can't be fixed
I'm fine as I am, really
You're only my drinking buddy after all
I'll keep drinking since I'm your only Voyakiloid in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment