Saturday, July 10, 2010

TGX & KHR Team Vongola Photoshoot

For more information on The Games Xpo, refer to my post here. ^^

As usual, I prepared my EOS 888 film SLR with some rolls of film but this time, I prepared one very special film. A SGD8.5 36 Exposure Kodak Professional ELITECHROME ExtraColor ISO100 film. (Technical Information of the film here). According to reviews and forums, it is meant for landscape and macro shots. However, this time I decided to try it out on portrait to see what effects I can get ^^ Learning photography is about experimenting you know hahax!

Met up with the cosplay team and the photoshoot was commenced shortly. I used my Kodak GOLD ISO200 first and I found out I should have prepared ISO400 films instead =[ Didn't expect the shoot to be mostly indoors. Shall rely on slow shutters with various photographer poses to stablizing the camera. (only if my EOS 10 didn't spoil then can I adjust aperture!)

Didn't take many shots as I only prepared these two rolls of film. Should have came out of my house earlier so that I have time to buy more film =\

The shoot ended around evening and I still have a few exposures left (a few shots left in other words), so I decided to go to the actual event itself to take a look. I found some friends there and took some photos of them in cosplay before I head home. I didn't even really entered the event area yet so I don't know how is The Games Xpo 2010 is like, but I would be coming back tomorrow, to take a look at what's in for me in the event!

Some photos I took:

-Would post when ready-

No comments:

Post a Comment