Saturday, July 31, 2010

Vocaloid (Winter Wear) Photoshoot

Today I went for a photoshoot for two cosplayers cosplaying Gakupo and Luka from Vocaloid in winter wear. There were total three photographers, one which is a friend of the Luka coser, another which is a fellow friend of mine who is a photographer and of course me! XD

Had a super great time as the photoshoot move on and the last part where the shoot was at Marina Bay Helix Bridge, with the fireworks there as the theme. That part of the photoshoot was just super EEPIC!! Me and the other photographer, Yeen Shong, were so busy running around to try to get good pics of the fireworks with the cosplayers. Yes! With! I had taken photos of fireworks before but I never tried taking fireworks with human while rushing here and there to get a good angle in a fast pace. It was a great learning experience for me XD

In overall, the photoshoot was very good, I had fun and most importantly, I learned much (Level UP!! XD)

Photos posting soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment