Sunday, July 18, 2010

Okuno @ Resin Life



Refer to post:
Resin Life: An Asian Ball-Joint Dolls Photography Exhibition

Today I made a trip down to The Arts House with some of my club's members (Singapore Polytechnic Japanese Cultural Club), after I did a model photoshoot for a friend of mine (refer to my blog post on my another blog here), to take a look at the Ball-Joint Dolls Photography Exhibition by Diana Lim.

The print outs of the photographs are simply amazing. Very good control of the exposure, depth of field and great composition. In my opinion, they do worth the price they are listed at (SGD200/SGD300)! I would definitely buy those masterpieces without hesitation, if I had that money to spare. Well, I could only admire them and use the concepts behind the photos as reference =/

(the photographs are in frames with very reflective glass, thus the glare on it in the photos below)
 
I am totally so impressed by the photographs! Before making our leave, we wrote on a page of the guest book a big 'SPJCC' with what we want to say around it. Seems that we have been starting to mark our presence as a club where ever we go! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment