Saturday, July 3, 2010

Okuno @ SHINE Youth Mascot Parade 2010

Had a great EPIC time having LOADS of FUN while helping out when needed and as marshal during the parade!
These are some of my loot:

Even my daughter was shocked at the amount of stuff I brought home!

At first I thought I would fail in the first time I am in charge of an club event where the participants can get both CCA points (under CIP section) and do their NYAA at the same time as a lot things are kind of last minute. I won't go into all the details though. Everything turn out to be good in the end.

I collected the 'Volunteer' wrist bands for the club members who volunteered and happened to meet a fellow SP student and also a club member who happen to reach there first and registered himself in under the wrong place thus became a helper at the booth for National Youth Council instead of being a marshal. Damn, he 'betrayed' us! LOL

My wrist band!

We went for lunch first and to the president of SPJCC and my disappointment, the food court at Cathay Cineleisure has no Mapo Tofu! So we ate Beef Noodles (substitute of Beef Udon) instead... (LOL we are so into Angel Beats! XD)
We went back and got our voluteer tee and the voluteer cap (which is in fact a Mario cap by Nintendo!)
The tee and the goodie bag on my chair at home

There were some confusions at the beginning and we were made to walk here and there, carry stuff and do manual labour and eventually we ended up at the same place we got our tee and cap to wait for further instructions. =_="
In between, we had quite a lot of free time and we were allowed to walk around. We went to the Moe Moe Kyun Maid Cafe (initially I hesitated as I intend to save my money for film =x but the maids, Tomomi, Miyake and Yoshimi, are just too moe!) and after much hesitation, I fell for temptation and went ahead to buy the $15 worth of ice cream! Guess what? It's served in a genuine COSPA K-ON! cup by Miyake <3 !! The ice cream just tasted so exceptionally sweet~ Hahax!
What made me even more high (in the inside =x I controlled myself not to show out) is that Tomomi helped me washed my cup (or was it Yoshimi =o never mind, both can do ^^) and Yoshimi gave the cup back to me in a box!

We went back to the indoor stage area and after some more confusion and after some time a women led us out. Some of us, the guys, were made to carry some boxes of water. On the way outside, one by one we are stationed at different spots to give out water to the paraders and who ever wants one.

We reported back to the indoor stage (the place we got our tee and cap) and it was free and easy again so I took a look at the stalls there. With quite a while of hesitation, I bought the Tachibana Kanade badge, followed by a Yui badge (also after much hesitation, and followed by a Yurripe badge (also after much hesitation =x). I bought them separately each time I enter the indoor stage area after walking around and Play Space (the space outside the new Scape Building) for S$3 each.

After some time we got what free stuff we can get our hands on, besides the goodie bag we got at first, and after we were told that we can go, we managed to still grab more free stuff! (Now I feel we are so true blue Singaporeans! XD)
Our Loots!!

My Mario cap, OTAKU straps, Organizer, Voluteer and Particapant wrist bands, and Photographer stickers

The iPhone case from ANIMAX

My 団扇 (uchiwa) fan from ANIMAX

And not to forget that The Gundam Fiesta Singapore 2010 is coming soon!!

Other than those stuff mentioned I also received a ANIMAX tee (which I found to fit my little sister instead o_o), several can of Nescafe Mocha and other Nescafe coffee, towels packed in a so compact way that they look like rolls of tape, some booklets, a windmill from 'Know Drugs!', and of course I took some photos which I would post in a few days time after I sent my film for development.

In short, this time the SHINE Youth Mascot Parade is just EPIC! I had so much great fun, got high and 'broke' out of my quiet-self TOTALLY!

Can't wait to go for the Cosfest IX 2010 now~ >w<

No comments:

Post a Comment