Saturday, June 11, 2011

AKB48 Singapore Theatre 'LIVE' Vol.3 - SDN48 1st Stage

Photo credit to AKB48 Singapore 

Reached *Scape at around after 4pm yesterday and the queue was already quite long already. Heard from the person queuing in front that there were already people queuing since 1pm. Wow... Die hard fans huh? Guess I am not die hard enough? =[ Sigh.. I am also a great fan of SDN48 but I tend to be busy most of the times so normally I cannot afford to use up half the day queuing. Anyways, I am happy that I still am able to get seats with a decent view of the stage.

Heard that and saw photos of SDN48 members walking around Orchard giving flyers of the 8pm concert in the afternoon. Maybe I should have gone over earlier to catch them eh? Kind of regretted for not doing so. =[

Anyways, some photos that were posted on AKB48 Singapore Facebook page:


Photos credit to AKB48 Singapore

I guess it's maybe because it was Friday and that SDN48 is still not well-known enough in Singapore, not all the seats were occupied initially. Was really worried as this may disappoint SDN48 or cause them to be sad. =[ However, soon after the concert just started, all the seats were occupied and the standing area were also quite packed. I presume it's mainly due to two reasons, one being those who came quite late were working before coming over (in fact those behind us as mostly businessmen and working adults) and that free tickets were given to tenants in *Scape.

Earlier on while queuing a tenant was walking down the queue asking if we have friends who not yet got the tickets as she have a stack to give away. She said something like old school, so I guess she was an old-school friend of someone in SOZO (Managing Agent of AKB48 Singapore, as mentioned in my post here). Well, took one just for keepsake! Don't know who to call down though as all the friends that I know who likes SDN48 are already here.

The free ticket. The bag contains the SDN48 tee I bought earlier on

Got a seat with decent view but still not good enough =[
When the concert start, where everyone stands up from their seats, I need to tip-toe at times

This was the first time experiencing a SDN48 concert and in overall, I find it totally AWESOME! The songs are great, the sound system is neat and their dances are totally superb, and of course... totally seducing! >w<
Would definitely go for their second stage in Singapore, which is not announced as of yet.

Vol.1 , Vol.2, Vol.3... Vol.4 two weeks later!

Details and member list of the concert in my previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment