Friday, June 24, 2011

Receieved my AKBがいっぱい (AKB ga Ippai)!

AKB48 ga Ippai is a compilation of all the best music videos AKB48 had so far till the 桜の木になろう (Sakura no Ki ni Naro). More information can be found in my post here.

I was notified that the blu-ray version I ordered from CDJapan is shipped out two days ago, thus I have already anticipated that it would arrive early this morning, since I ordered via EMS. Was so excited when the postman came. I did actually jump out of bed! (Yes, I am still rolling on my bed at 9am)








Comes with a 20 pages photo book which contains photos of AKB8 members featured on the album box, and group photos of selected PVs





The file at the top, three Blu-ray discs, and a lyrics books with three random photos at the left

First photo is Yuko! Awesome!!! XD

followed by Kojiharu and Yukirin. Nice! Got all that I like! Especially Yukirin and Yuko! >//<

No comments:

Post a Comment