Saturday, June 25, 2011

Camp Overnight at Airport & AKB48 Official Cafe launch

It was a really incredible experience for me from yesterday to today. At around late night yesterday, I went down to Changi Airport in hope that I can catch Paruru (Shimazaki Haruka) if she were to arrive in the morning. Have been worrying who would be gracing the cafe launch this afternoon as it was not announced on AKB48 Singapore's Facebook, nor the official site.

(Usually there are two flights from ANA each day to Changi Airport Terminal 2. One at around 5am plus while the other at around 5 - 6pm. The girls from AKB48, according to the pattern, takes ANA from Narita or Haneda International airport. They may take Singapore Airlines, if they were delayed by some reasons and were unable to catch the ANA flight. So normally, when there's an event in the afternoon, the girls would arrive at around end of 5am, if not delayed, and for the concert, they would arrive in the evening on the day before.)

Intended to study but in the end... It's not easy to concentrate there plus when I am supposed to be sleeping. Spent most of the time talking. =X



Initially they were to land at 5:55am on the NH151...

My board for ぱるる (Paruru) ^^

Some final touches

...The girls seemed to missed the ANA flight thus arrived later (6:30am) on the SQ633

They are fnally here! Takeuchi Miyu, Shimazaki Haruka, Maria Abe accordingly.

Paruru is so cute! Her fist have been on her lips for quite some time already while still behind the glass doors. Maybe shocked? surprised? =D


Ah! She spotted me! (camera angle different as this photo is taken by my friend, Vannyssa) She looks happy ^^

Paruru: -waves-
Me: -waves back- >//<





Coming out...

...and walking towards...



...towards...




...me! She walked towards me the moment she came out of the Arrival Hall glass door!! (again, as the photo is taken by my friend, the angle different. My camera was out of luck, so no photos for me at the airport ToT she was so close to me, thanked me for the board, gave a high-five and waved to me yet I wasn't able to take a single photo!! TAT)



 She's such a cutie! >//< So much cuter in person!

 Miyu is a real cutie too, but I am more of a fan of Paruru ^^"


 taking photo~ (according to the direction, seems to be my board! =D)

 She looks happy! ^^ I am happy too!

Me: -waves board and goes closer-
Paruru: -spotted me saying hi, while waving the board and taking photo with my phone-

Taking photo of each other o(>w<)o

Me and my friend's boards

Went home for a short while before heading down to *Scape for the Official Cafe opening (Recently blogged about the official cafe opening here). There was already quite a handful of people queuing outside *Scape when I reached at around 10am. Somehow they still have the last queue number of the unofficial queue numbers for the sales of photo sets and my friend gave it to me. Kind of surprise to me as I thought I would confirm miss it since I did not queue early and there are already many people in queue. I did not want to get the photo set anyways, as for the last queue number the most probable set left would be Team K. I am not aiming for Team K as I have more favourites in Team A.So I decided to help someone buy a Team K after I bought what I want from the shop, the 見逃した 君たちへ」~AKB48グループ全公演~(Minogashita Kimitachi e, AKB48 Group Zenkouen - For you who missed it, AKB48 Group Complete Performance), which would include a photo. Received Love-tan (Ota Aika), which I used to trade over a Akicha photo from the AKB48 Singapore May photo set.


The AKB48 Singapore Official Cafe at *Scape Level 3







Promoting the AKB48 Ice Cream Set, which really did work. I went to get it when I entered =X

This one should be Maria's autograph...

erm... whose? Doesn't look like Paruru's...

This should be Miyu's

The menu! Was stunned when I first see the prices! (The AKB48 circular sticker seems to be blocking something...)

Member photos according to their teams...




There were also photos around to cafe to add on to the atmosphere

Blocked words revealed. 'Prices are subjected to 10% service charge and prevailing taxes'
-claps claps claps-

AKB48 Ice Cream Set - Tea break menu
Frankly speaking... it tastes great!! Pricing wise similar to Swensen's, taste is also on par too... I would it's totally worth it! Considering that in addition there's the AKB48 atmosphere in here with PVs playing on big screens... Great experience! Would love to pop by again, if wallet allows XD


There was a lucky draw as an opening special... but well, no luck. Did not win =[

I think I forgot to mention. They do provide free lime water! (but of course you wouldn't go in just for the water hahax! XD)


It was a totally great experience for me from yesterday night and the whole of today I would say! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment