Sunday, June 26, 2011

AKB48 Singapore Theatre 'LIVE' Vol.4 - AKB48 3rd Stage


A friend of mine won 3pm tickets to the AKB48 3rd Stage from ANIMAX and gave me one of them. Was damn happy ^^ Now I am able to enjoy the awesome concert two times!

And not to forget, to be able to see Paruru (Shimazaki Haruka) TWO TIMES!! XD If you have noticed in my previous post here, the main reason that I decided to go for this concert and not save up first to recover from the damage on the wallet I received from buying the 'AKB ga Ippai' is to see one of my top favourtie AKB48 members perform in person, support her and yes, to shake her hand. >//< Have been following her since before her promotion to Team 4, as she was not only a real cutie but also has a lot of potential.

 The Paruru board I made to support her (more of like to show her my love? >//<)

The 3pm concert was really surprising to me. Most of the real wotas (those that move and shout along during the concert) are concentrated on the left side of the warehouse while most of the people on the right side are really quiet. Sitting on their seats while enjoying the concert for some, and standing to try to see the concert more clearly once in a while for the rest.

For those in the family seats I can understand but I can't understand those around me! They were so not hyped enough!! At the right side I would say only my friends that were just behind the rows of the family seat section and myself are shouting and moving along during the concert. Which does not even make up to ten people. (By the way, I did not arrive very early as the 3pm ticket I got is 'J', which is last to enter the warehouse. My friends got a different letter so we were separated. More information on the new system of entering the concert is posted here)

So in other words, out of the whole crowd at the right only a group of people in the middle and myself at around the back were cheering and moving along during the concert. And I have to really point out that as I was separated from my friends, it meant that I can say I am the only one there standing up, waving my light stick vigorously non-stop throughout the concert (and also the handkerchief waving during the song, ひこうき雲 - Hikoukigumo) and shouting like mad in my area. =_= Hey people! More energy please!! Don't just give me those awkward stares. Enjoy the concert! There's even one middle-aged man who was in front of me who left before the concert ended... I was like 'whut??' (o_o)

Putting the not-hyped-enough-audiences-aside, the concert was totally awesome! I was totally very high whenever Paruru appeared! o(>w<)o omg...

Like the SDN48 concert two weeks ago, the handshaking session was placed after each of the 3pm and 7pm concerts. (In Vol.1 and 2 - AKB48 Stage 1 and 2, the handshaking session was on the day before the concert and there would only be three chosen members and to qualify for the handshaking session, one must spend at least SGD15 in the Official Shop) This can be good in a way as everyone who went for the concert got to shake hands with the performing members and instead of 3, it's with 16 AKB48 members! The con is, it would be rather rushed and there was not much chance to chat much with them. The handshaking session on the day before the Vol.2 - AKB48 Stage 2 was actually quite long, with more than enough time to talk to the members. (My post on the handshaking session on the day before Vol. 2 here)
During the handshaking session, quite a handful of the AKB48 members pointed out at the board I made and said things like 'きれい' (pretty) and '凄い' (amazing), especially Harugon (Nakagawa Haruka) who gave me a thumbs up indicating 'Good Job'. >w< Paruru thanked me again for the board too.

It's back to normal in the 7pm concert, where the whole crowd, including most of people in the family seats were standing up and cheering along during the whole of the concert. That's the way to enjoy a concert! ^^
I carried the board along during the handshaking session again and quite a handful recognized me! Referring me as the guy with the Paruru board, especially Harugon. Was actually quite sorry for Harugon as she was still so sweet on both the handshaking session on the 3pm and 7pm concert, even though I was only supporting Paruru (both during the concert and on my board) >_<

Loitered around outside the warehouse for awhile, waiting for the whole handshake event to end, before going to the back of the *Scape (back door of warehouse) to get the chance to see the AKB48 members, especially Paruru, one last time.





A video I took while waving my board and trying to spot Paruru at the same time
The camera was pointing up at the sky at many occasions as I was waving the board while trying to spot Paruru so much that I did not take note of where my camera is pointing =X
Sadly, I did not manage to spot Paruru.

In general, I totally did not regret in going for this concert even though my wallet is very tight already but what I really regretted is to have not enough time and money to get or make a proper gift for Paruru. TAT I doubt she would remember me with just my board (or photos of it on her phone). The next time she comes for a concert in Singapore, I would certainly make sure I have a gift ready for her. Or at least, a letter! D<

The next stage (AKB48 Singapore Vol. 5) was announced and like what I have  hoped for, SKE48 is going to have their first 'LIVE' in Singapore on the 27th of July!! Banzai!!


Was wondering why would the management skip one concert (should be a concert every two weeks but Vol.5 is a month away) and place SKE48 1st stage on a weekday where people either have school or at work. Checking my calender, I noticed something that I can't pass it as coincidence. 27th July is the date where SKE48 release their 6th single 'Pareo wa Emerald' AND most importantly, RENA'S BIRTHDAY!! I was thinking that the date is intentional and there must be something up the management's sleeves. Could it be that Rena would be celebrating her birthday in Singapore? Or could it be something to do with their new single? Or maybe both? Am so excited!! XD I shall hope for the best then, and save money for a gift and a board for Rena! She's my Oshi in SKE48!! >//<

No comments:

Post a Comment