Sunday, June 19, 2011

Photo set & Concert Ticket


Got my ticket for the 3rd Stage performance by AKB48 (AKB48 Vol.4) this morning at the Official Shop and also managed to buy the Singapore Exclusive May 2011 Photo Set (Team A). More details of the concert, member list, and the increase in number of sets on sale today in my previous post here.

Today was the first time I woke up so early, not for school nor work, since a very long time ago. Actually I did woke up at 5am but rolled here and there on bed as usual till 6 o(>//<)o , thus reaching *Scape at around 8am (the Official Shop opens at 11am). There was already quite a lot of people queuing outside *Scape already and I received an unofficial queue number, #50, from someone at the front of the queue. Hmm... at least it's more organized in a way now, by the fans for the fans. ^^

Most of the fans who reached before me actually did not went there early by the way, the camped over-night! Well... I already knew they have been doing that already for the past weekends and yesterday, ever since the shop announced that they would be selling very limited amount of photo sets every weekend. I didn't bother not because I am not fan enough but due to I have more important things to do plus I doubt my parents would allow. And since they are selling 150 sets today, why not enjoy my bed more first before going there early? ^^ If situation allows, I still don't think I would want to camp over-night.. maybe at most just go there on the first train.

Anyways, at 11am we were ushered in by the Official Shop's staff and queued outside the shop with official queue numbers given by the staff.

eh... wait! Three person cut into the queue when the official queue number is given out!

To buy the photo set, one would need to buy something else in the shop first. So can say luckily I did not buy the concert ticket online yet and can buy straight in the shop, saving myself from buying pen or notebook just for the photo set. A bit broke, so can't really buy too much for now. =[

Chose Team A set, hoping I can get my oshi - Akicha, and received 1x Mariko Shinoda, 2x Haruka Nakagawa, 1x Haruka Katayama, 1x Chisato Nakata instead. I am not entirely disappointed though, at least I got Mariko. ^^

(Background info.: each set consists of 5 randomly packed photo from one team of AKB48, like trading card game's booster pack)

Traded with a fellow AKB48 fan one of the Harugon (Haruka Nakagawa) I got from the set with a Akicha photo from KODANSHA he had and bought from him a Akicha photo that came from the May 2011 Team A set for SGD20. I also booked another Akicha (May 2011) from another fellow fan.

(Background info.: There's 4 photos of each member in AKB48 in each series of the photo sets)

2 found, 2 more to go! And I still want to find the full set of Akicha (April 2011). I did not get any Akicha last month! T_T
On top of Singapore's exclusive set, I also booked with a Japanese a full set of Akicha (Japan theater set if I did not remember wrongly).

Went to buy Teenage and Teens for 7-Eleven as AKB48 was features in them =X
It's been very long since I bought those magazines eh XD

A AKB48 poster came with the Teenage magazine, which I pasted up on my wall after reaching home! ^^
There were two typo errors on both magazines, 'Mika' was written as 'Miko' in certain areas of Teenage, and 'Iwasa' as 'Iwase' in Teens! Singapore magazines are still Singapore magazines huh...

Left: Akicha photo traded with my Harugon photo
Right: Akicha photo (May 2011) that I bought

Mariko and Harugon (May 2011)

Chiichan (Chisato Nakata) and Haachan (Haruka Katayama)

No comments:

Post a Comment