Monday, June 6, 2011

Bought my SDN48 1st Stage Concert Tickets

Received news yesterday from the AKB48 Singapore Facebook page saying that physical tickets are on sale in the Official Shop, thus I made a trip down to *SCAPE to get mine today.


The design and color used on the ticket looks real nice and fits the SDN48 image I would say ^^ Can't wait for this Friday as this concert is the first ever concert that SDN48 would be having outside Japan and furthermore, I have not watched any of their stage performances before so I am pretty excited on what I can expect from the concert.

Check this post for more information on the concert and participating members list.

Updates (7th June):
Posted on AKB48 Singapore Facebook page



Introduction of the members that would be coming are also on the Facebook page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment