Saturday, February 6, 2010

Taiga reached Singapore!

The 1/8 scale PVC figure, Taiga Aisaka of Toradora, by DreamTech finally arrived on the third of February this year.

I have been awaiting for the arrival anxiously since I pre-ordered it through my friend at around November last year, making it a near three month wait. It was supposed to be released on January this year but due to some delays, it reached three days ago instead. My friend helped me preorder the figure from AmiAmi for 6126円 and the shipping is only 1400円 for my figure as my friend preordered three figures, including mine. (Shipping = 4200円, 3 figures = 4200円/3 = 1400円 each figure). Thus, the total I spent on this figure is 7526円 ($122.70).

I went down to my friend's area on Friday (5 Feb) and did the 'Opening Ceremony' of the parcel at a void deck in the afternoon.

Some photos taken while opening the big parcel containing my Taiga my friend's 'Black Rock Shooter' Miku and 'World is Mine' Miku.


I have not opened the box, as in the packaging, as yet and intend to slowly open it up while taking some photos X3
Would be opening it up later today and post photos of the figure in this blog after I get some sleep. =3

Link: http://www.hobby-wave.com/LINE_UP/kanseihin/2009/taiga/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment