Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saber ~Triumphant Excalibur~ & Black Rock Shooter figma

Was supposed to be able to collect these two a lot earlier last month but I wasn't able to get enough money at that time to pay for my preorder last time. Luckily I managed to get my pay a couple of days ago and that both are still in stock.

At first when I preordered the Black Rock Shooter figma, I didn't realize it would come with the original animation DVD but slowly as I read up online I realized that there is! Was so excited that I finally own a original copy of the animation ^^
















From the images I saw online of the Saber ~Truimphant Excalibur~, I was very excited especially for her arrival. She is just simply gorgeous and the figure just look simply awesome! Was even mesmerized simply by looking at the figure when I took it out. Saber daisuki~!!! XD








Hmm... I think I need to cut down on my spending for now =X For a period of just a year I think I have been spending too much, and mostly on figures and collectibles Xp

For more information on the two figures, view my posts here:
Black Rock Shooter figma
Saber ~Triumphant Excalibur~

No comments:

Post a Comment