Monday, August 13, 2012

Much awaited parcel!

Initially I was expecting my orders from CDJapan will reach around today afternoon and as usual will miss it, ending up need to collect from my neighbourhood post office two days later.
Just a few minutes before knocking off from work, I received a call from the deliveryman saying that he is at my doorsteps and nobody is opening the door. I was really surprised as this was the first time a deliveryman bothered to call me when no one is at home to receive the parcel on my behalf! I really want to compliment the deliveryman but forgot to get his name, with all the rushing back home from my workplace - which is just 10 minutes walk away from home.

The parcel today is one of the biggest I received as it contains two albums, one single and a poster for each.


As usual, CDJapan's packing is always impressive. Very well-protected with a lot green paper and items are taped down to the box...



... and the posters are rolled neatly and kept in hard cardboard tubes!

Opened up French Kiss 5th single (Type A) first.

CDJapan's bonus photo

Got Mocchi for the photo card inside!

Now I am left with Yukirin. Two days ago I collected my orders of French Kiss singles from a friend and got from it two Akicha and one special event ticket (which is like lucky draw and appear in not much of the singles distributed released as 'First Press'). In the past singles I have been hoping for the ticket but to no avail. This time I managed to get it but I am soon to be enlisted into National Service. TAT What kind of luck is this?! Well, this ticket shall be of memory purpose and be kept in my album unused. Can say I am stingy but I really want to keep it as memento of first time getting a special event ticket - which I can't attend!

Ordered Type A, B and C (from right to left) through my friend from three different stores in Japan, thus three different bonus photos. From left to right (top part of picture), 7net, Tsutaya and Rakuten. The blue card with French Kiss group picture is the ticket to their special event.

And now for AKB48's 4th album!

It came with a photo book, a bonus photo, a voting ticket for the MV request I mentioned in my post about the 4th album, and a poster. The photo is random and I received Tomochin, one of my favourite members in AKB48. Though I really wished for either Akicha (AKB48) or Matsui Rena (SKE48), but I guess I have to look for those two on auction sites or amongst friends.

Shall open up the posters soon and cast my vote for 'Bird' from Team A's 3rd Stage to be made into a music video. Am really curious if it is made into a PV, what will it be like! Love the song a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment