Saturday, August 6, 2011

June Photo Set Sales (Part 3)

Last week Saturday was good, Sunday was bad, and today for the last final wave of the June photos, I decided to hang my Team A charm on my bag, in hope of better luck XD Amazingly, it worked! Today was so much better than even last week Saturday!!

Bought the AKB48 Theater Vol. 4 - AKB48 3rd Stage 3pm time-slot photo. Sadly the 7pm one was sold out. I am more prominent on the 7pm one as I sat more front...


... plus I was blocked by a certain bigger sized guy who jumped with two hands in the air =_= Blocked my Paruru board.

Anyways, today luck was really on my side! Maybe thanks to the Team A charm that I hung up? ^w^ The first photo of the pack (which can be seen directly without opening - the thing is at the counter one can only say the Team the person want and the counter take for him/her, so it still need depend on luck for what the first piece is) was...

... Akicha!!!

OMG! I was totally jumping with joy! XD It was then followed by Shinoda Mariko, Nakaya Sayaka, Oya Shizuka and Nakagawa Haruka.
Did a lot of trading here and there and I guess I made quite some loses, some small gains too, but I got what I want in the end so it's okay. Mainly traded to help people complete their sets or at least near complete.

What I end up with for today,
Traded two Akicha June photos over thus now only left one to complete this June set!

Didn't really intended to collect Haachan but since I have two already from last week and through helping others complete their set (or near complete) I got one more, I decided to find the remaining piece to complete this set ^^

Got one of the Nakayan photos from my own pack, another from a friend for free, and another from the random trades I had. Now only left one more to complete this set!
Thanks for the photo! ^^

Got both of these Wasamin photos (SG Theater June photo and Chance no Junban photo respectively) through trading. Don't have much of her photo as I have been struggling just to complete my Akicha, but once I get any Wasamin photos, it most would be stuck with me XD

 Sasshi photo <3 Very fond of this one. She's getting more and more pretty by month and in this piece in particular, she looks very kawaii~~ >//<

Got this Shiichan (Oya Shizuka) photo from my pack and through trading, I got another exact same one. That exact same one was then traded away for... I forgot =X for one of the photos mentioned above but forgot which one.

This Harugon photo is also from my pack and quite a lot people wanted to trade with me for this photo, but sadly they don't have what I want or interests me =X

Still have been very desperate, finding where the last piece of my Akicha photo June set is but to no avail. Most people who bought Team A went off early and those still lingering around are mostly holding to Team B and Team 4 photos. =[ According to a friend, there would only be 5 sets of each AKB48 member and since 4 people have completed their sets, and I already have three, there should be just left a single remaining Akicha June photo out there, don't know with who. I just have to see if I am lucky enough to find that person so I can make a deal with him/her to get my remaining missing Akicha June photo.

I wish myself all the best! >.<

Did not buy any SKE48 photo sets today as those that I mainly want, Rena, Jurina and Kuumin were all fully sold out last week. Still pondering on Oya Masana and Ogiso Shiori though. =X

The second wave and third wave of June photo sales respectively:
June Photo Set Sales (Part 1)
June Photo Set Sales (Part 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment