Saturday, August 20, 2011

Trip to AKB48 Singapore Official Shop #3

Today was actually the first day of photo sales for the July Singapore Theater sets. I went down today, not for the photo sets as I don't have the spare cash, but to collect three Rena photo sets from a friend. (From another friend this time) One of the photo sets I ordered through my friend's friend was missed out during the ordering thus I only got two sets in the end.



As I only got 2 out of the 3 that I ordered (paid on the spot), I now have some spare cash for the moment thus I decided to get one more of the 'Marutto AKB48 Special 2' magazine to see if I can get the Maria Abe photo, so that I can complete the magazine's 'photo set'. The magazine comes with randomly one out of three different photos and from the past two that I bought on Wednesday and Thursday, I got the Aamin and Paruru+Miyumiyu+Ranran photo.

I received the Paruru+Miyumiyu+Ranran photo again, so I traded it away for the Maria photo!

I also got the Akicha 'Chance no Junban' photo today from someone for not a bad price =3

No comments:

Post a Comment