Friday, February 17, 2012

SKE48's Matsui Rena releasing her first solo photo book - 'きんぎょ' ('Goldfish')


It was announced that Matsui Rena would be releasing her first solo photo book, titled 'きんぎょ' ('Goldfish') in March.

Some comments by Rena:
「コンセプトが『もし、松井玲奈がアイドルじゃなかったら?なので、いつもと違う私をいっぱい見てもらいたい」
“The concept is, ’What if Matsui Rena wasn’t an idol?’, so I want people to look at my many different sides.”
「自分も狭いところや隅っこが大好きなので、入れておきたい感があるのかな?」
“I think I like being confined, because I like narrow places and corners.”
(Regarding the cover page where Matsui Rena is pictured to be in a fish tank.)

After waiting for so long... Rena-chan finally gets a solo photo book \(T∇T)/
This is a must-buy for me. Must support my oshi (favourite member of SKE48) first photo book!






No comments:

Post a Comment