Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hobby Maker Show Summer 2010


Photos taken by Danny Choo on 6th August at the Industry Maker Hobby Show held at the UDX building at Akihabara.

From Danny Choo's post yesterday I saw many many great figures that appeared at the Hobby Maker Show where some are not yet released. My hands are getting itchy!! X3 My wallet is unable to support me though =p

Mio~!!!


I preordered this! Hahx!!

I missed this preorder T_T Hope the eBayer I preordered from can be trusted...

Can't wait for this to be available for preorders >D

omg... that's really very cute!! ^^

Saber nendo!! I want~~!! XD

That's really quite a lot of detail on the armour... owo

Yoshika~! I want~~

Lucchini~! I also want~~! XD

Perrine! owo I think I gonna get all Strike Witches figmas to collect as a set!

There's even a Lynette nendo's there!




I see mikan!

See more pictures at Danny Choo's site!

No comments:

Post a Comment