Friday, August 13, 2010

My Project Diva 2nd Accessory Set arrived!!

Was still sleeping when the postman knocked on the door. With my messy hair fresh out of bed I rushed to the door to sign the parcel from Tokyo. Didn't expected it to be so fast. I paid for the Accessory Set on the 9th, and they confirmed my payment and sent the set out on the 11th. The Project Diva 2nd Accessory Set was mailed through EMS and was expected to reach Singapore in 4-5 days time. For my case, it reached within 2 days! Nice!

Okays less talk, let's take a look at the parcel XD

The Invoice

Proof of Delivery

...lids open...

...top paper removed...

Here it is! The Project Diva 2nd Accessory Set!

Seems that the silicon skin is the only thing made in Japan =o I don't mind though! Hahax!

Inside the box...

Ja-jan!!!

mm.. the strap is Made in China... unlike what people think, the quality of the strap is (Y) GOOD!! (It is just that the factory is in China hahax! Japan products are good!)

The... Cloth? (they wrote クロス which means cloth =o)
It's like a sleeve to me =3 It's a cleaning cloth anyways. Just slide your PSP in and wipe!
A very innovative new way to wipe a PSP I would say!

The Skins!

The Silicon Skin

The Pouch

The UMD case

Tried out the silicon skin... feels good owo and looks great!

Pasted on the skin and the attached the strap on my PSP

hmm... wiping my PSP? hahax!

Placed in the pouch =3


My post on the accessory set and other bundles here

No comments:

Post a Comment