Sunday, November 20, 2011

AKB48 Singapore Theater 'Live' Vol.9: 'AKB48 5TH STAGE'

The member list for this concert wasn't that appealing to me and I have more important priorities, like French Kiss 4th single release and there would be a NMB48 concert here in Singapore for the first time, thus did not get tickets to go for the concert this time round.

I went down *SCAPE at around past 2pm and to my surprise, many fellow fans were gathered outside the warehouse (concert grounds) and watching the concert via the screen just beside the door. Was intending to do this in the first place but I did not expect that there would be that much fans outside. Some of them are going for the 6pm time slot but mostly are actually wanting to check out the song list or simply watch the concert from outside.

Slowly did I realize that some of them did want to get a ticket to get in but tickets were sold out. Was surprised at first as the concert tickets were never sold out, except for Vol.1 - the first stage in Singapore. Later did I know that a large portion of the tickets were reserved for Canon guests - no wonder the 'Presented by Canon Singapore Pte Ltd' everywhere. I remembered seeing the same phrase on Vol. 10, NMB48 1st stage in Singapore, and thus immediately went over to buy tickets for the NMB48 concert - before it gets sold out.

While watching the concert via the screen outside the warehouse, my jaw totally dropped at the song list. There was 'RIVER', the very song that I have been wishing for since the first stage back in May! It was then followed by 'Beginner', and '風は吹いている' ('Kaze wa Fuiteiru'). I totally regretted not buying the tickets to watch the concert even though the member list don't really have my top favourite AKB48 members.
Fortunately during the 6pm time slot, a friend helped me in getting into the concert. Even though I missed the overture and the first few songs, experiencing the three epic songs in a row, 'RIVER' & 'Beginner' & 'Kaze wa Fuiteiru', in the concert itself was already enough. Really want to thank my friend a lot!
Have been rooting for and supporting Maria throughout the concert. I like her tsundere character.
Somehow I think she remembers me during the handshake session after the concert, most probably because I made a board with a heart made out of LEDs for her at the AKB48's 4th stage.
And not only that, it was the first time ever since AKB48's 3rd stage in Singapore that Maria smiled so warmly to me, both during the handshake and at the van outside *SCAPE after the whole thing! Omg.. a warm smile from a tsundere TwT -Achievement Unlocked!-

Shall go to the airport tomorrow to send Maria and the other AKB48 members off before heading to school!

More information on the concert here.

No comments:

Post a Comment