Saturday, December 19, 2009

Trip to Plaza Singapura

[17/12/2009]
Went to Plaza Singapura and found some interesting stuff while walking around. I finished my community-involvement-programme at the zoo (refer to Home blog) at around 3pm plus and would be celebrating my friend's birthday at Plaza Singapura (or supposed to be at that place... We went to eat at Plaza Singapura, browse Kinokuniya at Ngee Ann City and played pool at Dhoby Ghaut). To save time and money, i decided to just go straight to Plaza Singapura and window-shop first instead of going home.

I went straight to the seventh floor and checked the store, 'Movie Replicas'. They have a neat collection of figures and collectibles of characters, items, etc you can find in American movies, Japanese anime, etc. There were also many other popular collectibles on sale such as the Qee, etc.


What caught my eyes is the Ranka Lee (Nya Nya Version.) figure by MegaHouse.
Its a 1/8 figure and I think it costs approximately 8000円 (¥8000) in Japan, according to the other version I know.
The other version is the same as this version except the clothes (cheongsam if I'm not wrong) is in blue and it comes with a Ranka Lee (Nya Nya Version) keychain.







When I took the box down to take a look then did i found out some product the store sells does have a price labeled. I didn't bother to ask the store attendant the price as I was quite lazy and am not thinking of buying it yet. Maybe next time I go there, I may ask for the price and if it's okay with me, I may buy it! =D

I went to Otaku House next and spotted a Tsukasa Figma (Summer Uniform Version)

 ...which reminded me of the Tsukasa Figma (Winter Uniform Version) I have at home...
 
After asking whether Saber Lily figure by WAVE is in stock and receiving a disappointing 'no', I took a look at the swords in CAESARS before heading off to my friend's birthday celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment