Monday, December 21, 2009

Toradora! Photoshoot

[19/12/2009]
Today was the first time in a photoshoot that I was left as the only photographer for a few hours! Hope the photographs I took would turn out great as I do not want to disappoint the group. (I used a CANON EOS 888 SLR camera which uses film)

I started off the day pretty badly, had a bad stomachache when the shoot was about to start, but luckily other than that the whole shoot was quite smooth, except for the sudden downfalls that caused the shoot to pause for some time and making some shots to be cancelled I think. The shoot started off with Taiga and Ryuji in the rain under an umbrella, which I did not manage to take, followed by some shots of Taiga falling down the stairs while running up (which had many NGs) with ryuji behind, also running up the stairs. The helper which was supporting Taiga while she was doing a falling pose must have had a tiring time, supporting a load of 40kg+ for not a short period of time. We moved off to another place not far away (still at Central) to do some shots of Minori and Ami fighting, and of Ryuji, Minori, Kitamura and Ami looking into their handphones (in anime/manga: to see the message Taiga sent them - a star in sky), then of them looking at the sky after looking at their phones. After that we went to the ticketing area of Clarke Quay MRT Station to do some shots of Kitamura's and Minori's funny way of receiving Taiga and Ryuji at the station (if I'm not wrong - I have not rewatched the anime for some time. Would edit if I'm wrong after rewatching). When we were completed with the shots there, a security guard came over to warn us that photography is not allowed in the MRT station and we need a license. Luckily we have already took what we want and got ready to move off to have our lunch...
(Would continue to post after I got my photos to refresh my memory. Quite forgot the sequence of events  >.< gah.. lazy update here liao.. too many stuff happening that I want to blog on xp)
... We made our way to Liang Court and visited Kinokuniya to look at some books first before continuing the shoot. After that we made our way to the top of Liang Court and found the view of the city on top picturesque, thus I started to take some photos of the city, which is quite out of topic 0w0 then, in my head, I went, " Let's get back to main work" and started to shoot solo shots of the Ryuji, Minori, Ami and Kitamura. We then made our way to a 'secluded' area (on top of Audio House, outside Audio House office) to do some intimate poses between Ami and Ryuji, and between Minori and Ryuji, and not forgeting some Yaoi between between Ryuji and a 'stalker'!!
Ending the day, the cosplayers dressed down and the group made their way to get some dinner while I made my way home for dinner. It had been a great and enriching day where other than having a lot of fun, I made more friends and importantly, learned new stuff and gained experience on photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment