Wednesday, December 16, 2009

K-ON! Akiyama Mio All Print T-shirt/Black

"Left hand bassist Mio Akiyama is featured all over this cool T-shirt! Wear it to show your love for Mio!"
Yes! 秋山 澪 (Akiyama Mio) 大好き!

I bought this T-shirt, made from 100% cotton, during the Anime Festival Asia 2009 and have been trying my best to take very very good care of it, as Mio is one of my favourite characters in animes (and the tee is not cheap >.<). To reduce the chance of damaging the tee and to reduce the rate of wear-and-tear, I hand-wash the it instead of throwing it into the washing machine. I also let it to drip-dry instead of putting it outside to be exposed to the sun and have never ironed it. I used a hanger to hang it up, letting gravity do the job while saving up for that kind of 'mist iron' (don't know what they call them) that clothing stores use.

Saw this under Latest Product in COSPASEA website (T-Shirt Copyright ©かきふらい・芳文社/桜高軽音部) and it is priced at $45.90 (same price as at AFA09.. ehto...like duh. COSPA booth 0w0).

A must get for all Mio lovers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment