Thursday, December 31, 2009

K-ON! Photoshoot

Was so busy recently that I only free to write a post of an event that happened 8 days ago 0.0
[23/12/2009]



Yup! Went to the 'Don't say Lazy' version of K-ON! photoshoot. I was one of the photographer there.


[TV-SIZE]


[FULL SONG]

Back to main topic, the photoshoot!
We met up at Liang Court before making our way to Four Tones, where we had our main photoshoot. While waiting for the full team to arrive (sadly Yui did not come) I found some familiar faces and made more new friends. We then made our way to Four Tones on foot from Liang Court while the cosplayers took cabs.

The equipments there do look complete but they seemed quite old. Nevertheless, the work great! However, the total turn down is the lighting in the studio. The lighting there was not bright enough and we had to depend on our flashes a lot. Even with my external flash I had a hard time with the exposure settings and with the auto-focus. The space was not that big as I have imagined and I even had a hard time taking a photograph of the whole K-ON! band with my 38-76mm lens at Full-frame.
Thus, I concentrated more on solo shots of the cosplayers.


 We had our lunch at CENTRAL's Burger King and due to some financial matters (spent too much on AFA and on many photoshoots xp) I can only buy a Medium cup of Sprite. And yes, I made that star as I was so free, waiting for the team to finish eating, and attached it to the straw I was using after finishing my drink.

We then did some shots on the bridge on the way to 'Clarke Quay Festival Village', more shots at the fountain in the middle of the 'village' and somemore shots at Liang Court.
Ending the day off, we had a group shot (the whole team including the photographers and helpers) at Liang Court.


And here is the taichou, without shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment