Wednesday, October 5, 2011

SDN48 Special Cafe Event & Shop Visit


Following the SDN48's 2nd Stage this coming Saturday, it was announced on AKB48 Singapore Official Facebook page that there would be a special cafe event on Sunday (9th October) with three SDN48 members,陳屈 (Chen Qu), 近藤さや香 (Kondo Sayaka) and 伊東愛 (Ito Mana), in two sessions, 12:30pm and 5pm.

Tickets would be on sale this Saturday (8th October) 12pm at the AKB48 Official Cafe Singapore and could be either purchased at SGD35 or redeemed with a completed AKB48 point card (limited amount available). Drinks would be served during the event and food vouchers would be given to redeem a meal after the event, which would be valid for two weeks (till 23rd October).

Tickets for overseas fans are also available via balloting:
Overseas fans can apply for tickets by sending in an e-mail with the subject: ‘SDN48 cafe Event Application’ to contact@akb48.com.sg with the following details:

Name:
E-mail:
Contact number:
Passport number:
Preferred Session:

Applications will close on 07.10.11 (FRI) 11:59 and successful applicants will be notified by 07.10.11 (FRI) 23:59. Collection of these balloting tickets will start on Saturday 12pm. Please produce your-email and passport as proof of identity when collecting the tickets. Uncollected tickets will be sold 20 mins before the start of each event.

It was also announced that the three SDN48 members, Chen Qu, Sayaka Kondo and Mana Itou would also be visiting the Official Shop from around 5pm onwards. A minimum spending of SGD20 is required during the session to have the point card stamped by the SDN48 members.

I think I can't make it to get the tickets this Saturday... T_T My boss want me to work at least from 12pm to 4:30pm... She actually wanted me to work till 9pm but with some bargaining I managed to be able to work just half a day with a lie (a white lie I would say =X) so that I would still be able to go for the second time slot of the concert. Damn the boss. I did go according to the contract by telling in advance that I can't work on the 8th! Am already damn pissed that I am unable to go for both time slots (2pm & 6pm) and if she changes her mind and say I must work whole day, I am going quit with no hesitation! (Since I actually should not be working for now as I am still studying in Polytechnic and that I got the job in the first place is to get extra income to spend on my fandom, not to obstruct my fandom!) Sorry if this sounds childish >[

No comments:

Post a Comment