Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sending off SDN48 members at Changi Airport

Woke up early today to catch the first train (caught the second train instead) from my place to Changi Airport. Still wasn't able to come up with a gift to give Yukarin as a souvenir yet so decided to take a look in the 7-Eleven at Changi Airport Terminal 2 Departure Hall. Didn't find anything that is really good to give her as a souvenir so I went ahead with this Merlion.


SDN48 members entering the Departure Hall

Didn't realize I went so close the member next to Yukarin until I saw this photo that my friend took for me. Wanted to pass Yukarin the Merlion. =X
(Yukarin is wearing a cap)

Hope Yukarin likes the gifts I gave her and I hope to see her again. Missing her already. T_T

Post on the SDN48 2nd stage in Singapore here.

No comments:

Post a Comment