Sunday, July 17, 2011

AKB48 Singapore Point Card System

(Image belongs to AKB48 Singapore/AKS)

'Thank you everyone who has supported AKB48 Singapore over the past months! We’ll be launching a point card system to reward those who frequent the official shop and café! Stamps collected can be used to redeem drinks, concert tickets, merchandise, meals and more!*

For those attending the Singapore 2011 Summer Holiday Special Visit at the AKB48 Official Café this Tuesday 19.07.11 – attendees will be given a point card with one stamp included. More details on the special event here: http://www.akb48.com.sg/cafe/i​ndex.html#event

The point card system will be officially launched from 20.07.11 (WED) onwards.

*Terms and conditions apply'


Announced earlier today on AKB48 Singapore Facebook wall, a point system would be introduced to reward loyal customers. It's not really a surprise to me but it's definitely a real pleasant news!

I don't know I am considered as a regular customer but I did go for all the concerts, except for Vol.2 which I was not able to attend, bought quite a lot of stuff from the store (sometimes drop by the store when I feel like), and went for the cafe launch. Not forgetting I bought all the concert tees, including the Vol.2's which I did not attend.

There's still quite a lot of stuff I want to buy from the store and also wanted to visit the cafe again, it's hard for a student without a part-time job! Can only spend within my means for now ^^"

Anyways, I would definitely look forward towards the point card system, and I believe... I can still achieve what I achieved with the Otaku House's card system! Hahahax!!

Completed a Loyalty card to get the 'Buddy Card' (aka Membership) and two stamps away to completion on two more Loyalty cards in just... a couple of months? That's last year already. XD

Wondering if there would be a expiry for the AKB48 Singapore's point cards. =o

UPDATE (18th July):
The first batch of the point cards would be launched tomorrow as part of the 2011 Singapore Summer Holiday Special Visit by Maeda Ami and Abe Maria. (Previous post on the visit here)

No comments:

Post a Comment