Wednesday, July 27, 2011

AKB48 Singapore Theatre 'LIVE' Vol.5 - SKE48 1st Stage


I really have to mention this first - SKE48's concert just feels totally different from the the sister groups, AKB48 and SDN48, which performed in the past few concerts in Singapore. There is so much energy! The members were also very very friendly, especially during the handshake session after the concert. (I deliberately used two 'very' to emphasize) >w<

Anyways, zooming back to earlier today when I just finished my lessons in school, which was around way before noon. (Wednesday is a very short day for me in school) I was taking the train down to City Hall with my classmates to Marina Square for lunch and a short walk before going back to school (for project or activities, in the case of my friends and to replace the faulty LEDs on my SKE48 board for my case), when a friend of mine contacted me, saying that some of the SKE48 members (including Pippi and Rumi, who are my favourites) would be taking a walk down Orchard giving out flyers. I did not make my way to Somerset to tag along as I want to go back to school to replace the LEDs, which is more important - going to use the SKE48 board later in the evening for the concert). However, out of disappointment, after waiting for so long in school for the LEDs, I still did not get to get the LEDs as when I followed the TSO down to the store then we realize the person in charge was on leave, out of a sudden. Can't blame either of them much though since I am getting the LEDs for free... Just have to blame on my luck.

With this, I missed the chance to walk down Orchard with my favourite SKE48 members and also, I did not get to get the flyers! D< I have been collecting all the flyers that AKB48 Singapore have been giving out so far, and this time it ran out before I reach *Scape after rushing over from school - after realizing that I can't get the LEDs today. Now just how can I ever get the SKE48 flyers already >[

Putting the complaining and whining aside, when I reached *Scape, I was delighted to find that the alphabet block that I am in (printed on the ticket) was balloted to be 4th to enter the concert venue (*Scape 2F Warehouse). Finally I get to be a bit more front and get a better view! The concert was totally brimming with energy, not only in the singing but also in the dance. Was totally enjoying myself there, waving my light sticks so much that they felt very sore and shouting so much that I was near to losing my voice! After their last song (before the encore) everyone took out their yellow light sticks (arranged and given out by a group of fans. Thanks! ^^) and kept on shouting 'Reika' instead of 'encore', as it would be Reika Yamada's (山田澪花) birthday tomorrow and if I remember correctly, yellow is her favourite colour.

The SKE48 members came out with their encore songs first, including the song from the latest single releases today 'パレオはエメラルド' (Pareo wa Emerald) - which I have been wishing for. The lights suddenly went out for a while, as a cake came out from the backstage. Reika was really very touched as we wished her happy birthday and sang the birthday song. おたんじょうびおめでとう, れいちゃん!!
(Only if Rena came for this Singapore stage performance as it's her birthday today =[ Anyways, おたんじょうびおめでとう, れな!! ^o^)

It was announced later on that three of the SKE48 members would not be at the handshaking session as according to the Japanese law, those aged below 16 cannot work after 9pm. Was a bit disappointed as I could not wish Reika 'Happy Birthday' again during handshake, but well law is law.

I really have to emphasize on this, the SKE48 members are so friendly during the handshake event!! Like all other handshake events, the staff would push us when the next girl is waiting and have no one to shake hand with or when the line is going too slow. If fact, they push us every time, with an exception with the handshaking session before Vol.2.
AKB48's handshake session was rather standard, SDN's was rather seductive - especially Meetan's, and for SKE48.. super friendly!
Despite the staff keep on pushing us while we were shaking hands, almost all of the SKE48 members kept holding on to our hands, as if refusing to let go.
Especially the last member in the line, 阿比留李帆 (Abiru Riho), who held on to my hands while I was pushed by the staff till a state where both our hands were fully extended. It was as if we were being pulled apart instead of our hands letting go! >//< (and I am not exaggerating, just ask the other people who went for that concert and you would know)
During the handshaking session, some of the members even remembered me and the SKE48 board I made! Was so exhilarated >w<

We waited for the handshake session to end and went to the back door area to wait for them to come out and board the van parked outside.






They were so friendly even while waving to us in the van! This concert I guess, would just be the most memorable one so far! I believe one can never get this much interaction, from walking with them down orchard till the end of the concert, from other artiste! Indeed the concept of 'Idols you can meet'!

My post on the details of the concert here.

No comments:

Post a Comment